Instant Knockout is a fat burner designed to boost your metabolism and help your body utilize food for energy. It was originally created for MMA fighters and serious athletes who need to get into extreme condition.
However, we know that fat burners simply will not work without a sensible nutrition plan. So I’m providing a meal plan guide that you can use as a nutrition guide while using Instant Knockout.
Instant Knockout Meals
The below Instant Knockout Meal Plan consists of 6 meals. These are to be eaten throughout the day, about 2.5 – 3 hours apart. This meal plan is an example of 1 day; you can use this as a guide for your nutrition requirements while taking Instant Knockout.
- Instant Knockout Meal 1
- 2 whole eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 serving of oatmeal
- Instant Knockout Meal 2
- 1 serving of cottage cheese
- 1 serving of nuts (almonds or cashews)
- Instant Knockout Meal 3
- 6-8 ounces of chicken breast
- 1 serving of brown rice
- 1 cup of green veggies
- Instant Knockout Meal 4
- 1.5 scoops of whey protein
- 1 cup of berries
- 4-6 ounces of almond milk
- Instant Knockout Meal 5
- 6-8 ounces of fish (salmon, Mahi Mahi, tilapia)
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 carrots
- Instant Knockout Meal 6
- 1 scoop of casein protein
- 1/2 serving of natural peanut butter
Again, this is just a guide. You can create your own meal plan based on this. And you can make food substitutions as you see fit.
Instant Knockout Nutrition
All that said, just taking Instant Knockout alone isn’t going to get you ripped and shredded. Nutrition is key (I don’t use the evil word diet). You have to align your meal plan with your personal fitness goals.
- Protein – The basics are eating quality protein such as chicken, turkey, fish, lean meats, egg white, and taking whey protein. Protein allows your body to recover from workouts. It’s also needed to support lean muscle.
- Carbs – You’ll hear many so-called experts say carbs are bad. The truth is some types of carbohydrates can indeed wreak havoc on the fat burning process. But your body, and more so your brain, needs carbohydrates. Foods like most fruits and vegetables, sweet potatoes, oatmeal, and brown rice will help you gain lean muscle, promote energy, and support brain function.
- Fats – Like carbs, fats are sometimes looked at as bad. However, your body needs certain types of fats ti maintain optimal health. Foods like olive oil, natural peanut butter, nuts, and even some fats from meats are good for you.
Meals for Maintaining Lean Muscle
More importantly than burning fat, you should be focused on gaining or at least maintaining lean muscle. This means you should never sacrifice quality muscle for mere weight loss. This is unhealthy and it’s counterproductive.
When you’re taking a fat burner like Instant Knockout, you need to ensure you’re body is getting the appropriate nutrients to perform and recover. You’re going to need the energy for your workouts. And you’re also going to need to replenish.
Remember the more lean muscle you have, the more fat your body can burn. It’s not about losing weight. It’s about losing actual body fat. Instant Knockout with a proper nutrition plan provides the perfect combination to burn fat while maitaning lean muscle.
The Myth of Carbs
Don’t get caught up in the battle of high carbs, low carbs, or no carbs. This is futile. As I mentioned, your body needs certain types of carbohydrates to function properly. One of those functions is the fat burning process.
And the last thing you want to do is to take a fat burner like Instant Knockout on a no-carb diet. Rather than worrying about the endless debate on carbs, just be sensible about it. Stay away from refined sugars and sweets and eat the complex carbohydrates that you know are good for you.
Instant Knockout Meal Plan
No fat burner is complete without a sensible nutrition plan. In fact, there’s no point in taking any performance enhancing supplements if you’re not providing your body with the nutrients it needs.
This is why I created the Instant Knockout Meal Plan. You can use this as a starting point to build your own nutrition plan.
To read my personal review and experience with Instant Knockout fat burner, click here.
Train with Passion,