Fact: The only way to get ripped and gain lean muscle is through nutrition. There’s no magic fat burning pill and no shortcuts.
The truth is that a sensible diet and meal planning system is pretty simple. But many of us, myself included, need a nutrition guide that’s easy to follow.
This leads me to my 3 Week Diet review.
How Does the 3 Week Diet Work?
The 3 Week Diet is a science-based approach to diet and nutrition. Although you expect to lose body fat, this isn’t one of the typical weight loss plans.
The idea behind the 3 Week Diet plan was to develop an easy-to-follow system that works specifically for your body. You’ll learn the effects of specific nutrients and how certain foods can make you lose or gain weight.
***Here’s a quick note about the author of the 3 Week Diet, Brian Flatt (I think it’s important to share the credentials of the creator).
Brian Flatt is a nutritionist, professional trainer, and weight loss coach. He has studied over 500 medical journals and has reviewed hundreds to diet systems, which led him to create the 3 Week Diet based on science.
3 Week Diet details: 3WeekDiet.com
3 Week Diet Review
I’m always skeptical of diet plans and nutrition guides. There’s so many diet books to choose from. And there are a lot of so-called experts out there!
This is why the first thing I look for in a diet book is the author’s credentials, which I shared Brian Flatt’s above.
First concern = covered!
The 3 Week Diet is actually more than just a book; you get 4 eBooks here. Here’s what the 3 Week Diet program consists of:
- Introduction to the 3 Week Diet – In depth explanation of the science behind this nutrition system and what to expect.
- Diet Manual – Shows you how to calculate your lean body mass vs. fat percentage, and tailored diet plan specific to your body type.
- Workout Manual – A workout plan that will compliment the 3 Week Diet and double your results.
- Mindset & Motivation Manual – This is where most diet plans fail. The 3 Week Diet proves you with techniques to stay focused and encouraged. Never give up! It’s kind of like ‘Goonies Never Say Die!’ Yes, I’m an 80’s kid.
As you can see, you get the full spectrum of fat loss and gaining lean muscle with the 3 Week Diet. That’s pretty exciting to me. Now, let me cover a bit more in depth of the contents.
What Makes The 3 Week Diet the Most Effective Meal Plan for Lean Muscle
Below is what The 3 Week Diet system consists of. As you can see, this is more than just a book.
- How the 3 Week Diet works
- Why is this diet only 3 weeks?
- 21 days to make a habit
- The difference between fat loss vs weight loss
- How our bodies respond to nutrients
- Impact of protein, carbs, and fats
- The truth behind the food pyramid
- The extreme importance of dietary fiber
- Fiber, metabolism and triglycerides
- The root cause of getting fat
- How often we should eat
- Essentials of the 3 Week Diet plan
- Workouts to kick-start fat loss
- Proven techniques to help you stay mentally focused
Get the full list of details here: 3WeekDiet.com
All of these are crucial points to being the most effective meal plan for lean muscle and dropping body fat. But it’s about our health and our quality of life.
In my 3 Week Diet review, I can see that no stone was left uncovered to getting healthy and attaining a eye-catching physique.
Can You Truly See Results in 3 Weeks?
You have to get the term weight loss out of your mind. That’s a key point I want to make in my 3 Week Diet review. Because you can lose weight and still be unhealthy. Rather, think fat loss.
I also want you to think about gaining muscle. Now I’m not talking about getting bulky muscle, although there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that (**The 3 Week Diet is actually great for bodybuilders and physique competitors training to get shredded for competition).
The truth about muscle is that lean muscle will allow your body to burn fat more efficiently.
Starting the 3 Week Diet
Make sure you’re ready to commit to this meal plan before starting The 3 Week Diet. Don’t let the be like those many exercise machines you see in someones house with clothes hanging on it!
Seriously though, order the 3 Week Diet and start NOW. Or if you don’t start this program, start some sort of diet plan that’s effective for lean muscle and burning fat.
Be honest with yourself. When we procrastinate, we usually end up doing nothing.
Also, I’m interested to know your thoughts on the 3 Week Diet once you start it, so please send me your comments.
Train (and eat) with Passion,