LEAN MUSCLE BUILDING PROGRAM
Build a ripped and cut physique with this complete 12-week program.
Here’s what this program can do for you:
- Gives you the power to unleash your mental capacity so that every workout is your best
- Shows you how you can get shredded with simple ways to boost your metabolism
- Secret strategies to get cut while preserving muscle
- Helps you take it to the next level with an easy-to-follow get ripped nutrition guide
- Money-saving supplement guide
- You’ll also get a complete plan on what to do when you finish this program
Start the Lean Muscle Building Program today and start getting real results!
The Lean Muscle Building Program is a full 12-week program that helps you get shredded during your workouts while maintaining, and in some cases building, lean muscle. It’s split up into 3 challenging phases of training.
Your workouts will ignite your body into fat-burning mode and will make your muscles look full and defined. You’ll also learn methods to make each workout session more intense and effective.
Also, I include a meal planning guide and supplement strategy that caters to your goal of getting lean and ripped.
Who This Program is For
It’s for those who are ready to commit for a full 12-week plan of action to get defined and shredded. The program is specific and to get the best results, it’s intended to be followed closely. So you need to be serious about your quest for getting lean.
This program is not for you if you are not dedicated or on the fence about whether or not you want to go through a rigorous and intense program. To be transparent, this program isn’t for everyone, and that’s okay if that’s you.
Now, you don’t have to be a competitive bodybuilder or fitness competitor to go through this program, but you do need to be serious about taking your physique to the next level. And you need to be willing to put in the effort.
Why This Is The Best Program for Getting Shredded Muscle
The Lean Muscle Building Program uses a multi-phase training strategy that ramps up your workout routines every 3 weeks in order to make continuous progress. And because of this, your workouts will never feel like they’re going stale.
You’ll also learn how to make your workouts more intense using specific methods. Combined with the above strategy, this is going to take your physique to the next level.
Your workouts also follow a proven formula for lean muscle and fat-burning in the same workout. Because of this, these will be some of the most challenging workouts you’ve ever done, especially towards the end. But the reward of a shredded physique will be worth the effort you put in.
*As you should expect from this type of program, I also include a nutrition and supplement guide in your program.
What You’ll Get
Below are the modules you’ll go through in the Lean Muscle Building Program:
- Mindset for getting and shredded
- Images and descriptions for core exercises
- Everything you need to know before starting the program
- Techniques to make every workout more effective and intense
- 3-phases of weight training and cardio workouts
- Tips on how to train each specific muscle for getting ripped
- Nutrition guide
- Supplement plan
- What to do after you finish the program
You will be equipped with everything you need to start getting leaner and seeing those striations in your muscles. And each module will guide you step-by-step.
What You Will Need
This program requires you to have access to a full gym. Most home gyms aren’t going to be enough unless you have the majority of the equipment below.
The Lean Muscle Building Program is built on basic muscle- building exercises, most of which you should be familiar with. Here are some key pieces of equipment to make sure your gym has:
- Bench (flat and incline)
- Free weights (barbells and dumbbells)
- Cable machine (this will be for cable-pulley exercises)
- Squat rack
- Leg press machine
- Leg extension and curl machines
Most gyms will be equipped with this. If for any reason there are exercises in the program that your gym doesn’t support, it’s suggested to substitute that exercise with something comparable.
You may also consider getting a weightlifting belt and wrist wraps if you don’t already have those. This will come in handy for the compound movements, such as squats and rows, that you’ll be doing.
Start the Lean Muscle Building Program now!