And that’s the truth. If you want to build muscle and get stronger, there’s no easy way to do it. There are not short cuts in the gym.
Welcome to TheMuscleProgram! I started this site in early 2010, which spawned from my passion for weight training.
This site is a collection of my workout plans and also include some nutrition guides and genuine supplement reviews. I also blog my personal workouts, so be sure to sign up!
Bodybuilding and Strength Training Programs
Weight training became one of my passions in my early years and has remained a priority in my life to this day. It’s something I enjoy and love to do.
This site has numerous articles and blog posts on bodybuilding and strength training programs. My muscle building workouts are based on my own decades of experience, and of course trial and error.
Here are my top bodybuilding and strength training programs:
- Critical Bench 2.0 – The ultimate strength training guide by Mike Westerdal to breaking records in the gym
- Unlock Your Hip Flexors – This is a blog post named ‘Stretching for Strength Training’ – Click on the link within the post for ‘Unlock Your Hip Flexors’ and enter a new world of increased flexibility, mobility, and strength.
- Hyper Growth Muscle Mass Training – Bodybuilding and strength training program that forces your body to pack on insane amounts of muscle mass
- Mega Mass Workout Plan – A simple, easy to follow 8-week guide to gaining muscle mass
- Lean Muscle Workout Plan – 8-week workout program design to burn more calories and help you gain lean muscle while losing body fat
- Hardcore Muscle Building Program – This is my original workout plan that I created when I started TheMuscleProgram website. *This link will take you to another site.
Meal Plans and Recipes for Lean Muscle and Muscle Mass
Meals plans and nutrition guides are the foundation to being lean, strong, and healthy. Without proper nutrition, you simply won’t grow.
I teach you to replace the evil word ‘diet‘ with nutrition. This is an imperative rule.
I don’t believe in merely restricting calories nor to I buy into the many trendy diets that come and go.
Rather, I believe in feeding your body the proper nutrition it needs to function, build muscle, and help your body perform optimally by utilizing calories for energy (aka: burn fat).
Here are my reviews of my best meal plans for building muscle and getting lean:
- Anabolic Cooking – Over 200 muscle building recipes and meal planning guide
- 2 Week Diet – Meal planning system that helps you get lean and lose weight fast
- 3 Week Diet – Meal plan that helps you quickly develop good eating habits and reduce cravings
- 1,000 Paleo Recipes – If you’re looking to cut out processed foods and refined sugars, the Paleo diet is the way to go
Workout Supplement Reviews – Providing You With the Best Performance enhancing and Recovery Supplements
Supplement Reviews – I have several supplement reviews here. These are genuine reviews, meaning I have taken every supplement that I have reviewed.
I also proudly promote a small list of muscle building workout supplements for performance and recovery that you can’t buy in stores. Out of the hundreds of supplements I could promote, I have only chosen a select few. Why? Because these workout supplements have worked extremely well for me.
Here are links to a few of my top workout supplement reviews:
- TestoFuel – My #1 test booster and lean muscle builder
- Instant Knockout – Fat burner that helps you get into extreme condition
- 4 Gauge – Get skin bursting pumps and energy with this 1-scoop preworkout
- Prime Male – The perfect testosterone and libido booster for men over 40
- Mind Lab Pro – The ‘mental edge’ and extreme focus pill for boosted brain power
- Jacked Up – Increase explosive power and strength with this test boosting muscle builder
What Makes TheMuscleProgram Unique
What makes TheMuscleProgram.com unique from all of the other bodybuilding and fitness websites? The biggest (no pun intended) difference is that I write all of my own content.
Most of the workout and fitness websites out there hire people to write their articles and content, so it’s not genuine or authentic (a lot of the content is rewritten!). It’s a lot of work, but I write all of the reviews, articles, workouts, nutrition plans, and so forth.
I also have an extremely active workout blog and keep you updated with my own workout routine, nutrition plan, and supplements I’m taking.
So you’ll see what works for me and what doesn’t, and that may be beneficial to you in your quest for muscle (make sure you subscribe to my newsletter on the top right).
A personal note: I’m obviously not a pro bodybuilder nor am I an athlete. I’m just a normal dude who loves to lift weights, and try out different bodybuilding and strength training programs.
On my site, I emphasize on what we all want; to build as much lean muscle as possible while cutting out the fat.
All of the information on this site is a series of my own personal experiences through trial and error (and yes, I write all of the content on TheMuscleProgram.com).
There are two things I’ve learned from my experience in this journey to build muscle without having gifted genetics:
- There’s no one particular method that works for everyone as we’re all unique. This goes for training, nutrition, and supplementation.
- Despite the former, there are a hand full of tried and true basics that work for most people. At the end of the day you have to find what works for you and that’s the beauty of this journey. Hopefully The Muscle Program site will help you with that.
TheMuscleProgram’s Mission Statement
My Mission here at TheMuscleProgram is to provide you with helpful tips and information related to weight training, bodybuilding, nutrition, and supplements to build muscle and lose fat as well as living an overall healthy and active lifestyle.
Most of us aren’t necessarily aspiring to be competitive bodybuilders or professional athletes. However, we train just as hardcore simply because it’s a part of who we are. It’s the lifestyle we choose and it’s our passion.
Important: this site is for men AND women. I know some women that train circles around most men. You women that are passionate about building and shaping muscle, and training hardcore, this site is for you as well.
The truth is that everyone despite their gender can benefit substantially from building muscle. And that’s what TheMuscleProgram.com is all about.
Train with Passion,