HARDCORE MUSCLE BUILDING PROGRAM
12-week weight training and bodybuilding program that shows you how to force your muscles to grow through proven strategies that will help you break past your plateaus.
Here are the results you’ll get…
- You’ll learn the secret to unleash your mental capacity so that every workout is your best
- Grow new muscle with specific methods and techniques
- Make continuous gains with the 6-phase bodybuilding strategy
- More quality mass gains with an included easy-to-follow nutrition guide
- Save money with the included supplement guide (what to take for results without the fluff)
- You also get a plan to follow to help you keep your gains once you complete the 12-week program
Start the Hardcore Muscle Building Program today and start making serious gains!
Are you ready to take your muscle gains to the next level?
If your gains are stagnant and you’re just not making progress anymore on your current routine, it’s time to change things up in the gym. But not just any change; you need a proven strategy that will force your muscles to grow.
The Hardcore Muscle Building Program is a full 12-week mass building program that teaches you how to force your muscles to grow. It’s split up into 6 phases of training.
You’ll learn methods in this workout program are used to shock your muscles into growth. You’ll also learn how to make each training session more effective.
The program also has a built-in meal planning guide and supplement strategy that caters to your goal of gaining mass.
Who This Program is For
It’s for those who are ready to commit for a full 12-week plan of action to build muscle mass. The program is specific and to get the best results, it’s intended to be followed closely. So you need to be serious about your quest for making gains.
This program is not for you if you are not dedicated or on the fence about whether or not you want to build muscle. You don’t have to be a competitive bodybuilder but you do need to be serious about taking your physique to the next level.
Why This Is The Best Mass Gaining Program
The Hardcore Muscle Building Program uses a multi-phase training strategy that continuously shocks your muscles into growth. Your workouts, and gains, will never go stagnant.
You’ll also learn how to make your workouts more intense using specific methods. Combined with the above strategy, this is going to take your gains to the next level.
Your workouts also follow a proven formula to pack on muscle mass and define your muscles in the same workout. So you’ll be making quality gains, not sloppy gains.
*I also include a nutrition and supplement guide in your program.
What You’ll Get
Below are the modules you’ll go through in the Hardcore Muscle Building Program:
- Mindset for mass gains
- Images and descriptions for core exercises
- Everything you need to know before starting the program
- Techniques to maximize gains and make your workouts more effective
- 6-phases of weight training workouts
- What to do for cardio and abs
- Nutrition guide
- Supplement plan
- What to do after you finish the program
You will be equipped with everything you need to start packing on size and making new muscle gains. And each module will guide you step-by-step.
What You Will Need
This program requires you to have access to a full gym. Most home gyms aren’t going to be enough unless you have the majority of the equipment below.
The Hardcore Muscle Building Program is built on basic mass building exercises, most of which you should be familiar with. Here are some key pieces of equipment to make sure your gym has:
- Bench (flat and incline)
- Free weights (barbells and dumbbells)
- Cable machine (this will be for cable-pulley exercises)
- Squat rack
- Leg press machine
- Leg extension and curl machines
Most gyms will be equipped with this. If for any reason there are exercises in the program that your gym doesn’t support, it’s suggested to substitute that exercise with something comparable.
You may also consider getting a weightlifting belt and wrist wraps if you don’t already have those. This will come in handy for the heavier compound movements you’ll be doing.
Start the Hardcore Muscle Building Program now!