Let me start by saying I am not a fan of fat burners. Why? Because most of them focus on the wrong thing (I’ll explain this later)…or they simply don’t work.
That said, this will probably be the only fat burner review you see on The Muscle Program! I’m going to give you my complete Instant Knockout review and experience.
You’ll learn how Instant Knockout may be able to help you maintain muscle while cutting. I’ll also show you exactly how I take it, and what to stack with Instant Knockout for even better results.
What is Instant Knockout?
INSTANT KNOCKOUT is a supplement that was intended to help you maintain muscle while cutting. In fact, the original formula was developed for fighters and boxers. They needed to cut weight before the fight yet still needed to maintain strength and stamina.
This is why Instant Knockout is popular among bodybuilders and fitness competitors. When you’re going on stage, you want to show off your hard earned muscle that took you months of intense training to build.
Because of how Instant Knockout works, you could actually argue that it’s more of a conditioning supplement than it is a fat burner.
In my Instant Knockout review, I’m going to give you my personal experience, but I will also tell you everything that I was doing while on it, from my diet to the supplements I stacked with it.
But first, I’ll answer some basic questions you may have.
Benefits of Taking Instant Knockout
- Helps you maintain muscle while cutting
- Ramps up your metabolism to give you energy throughout the day
- There’s no crash or weird jitters
- Loaded with natural effective ingredients, not just a bunch of stimulants
If you’re training hard and sticking to a strict diet (which you should be!), Instant Knockout will help burn off fat in those stubborn areas.
For women, this is around the hips and thighs. For men, this tends to be the gut and lower chest fat.
Instant Knockout isn’t a magic pill, but if you’re doing everything else right, it will help you get to that next level of lean conditioning.
Can You Really Maintain Muscle While Cutting with Instant Knockout?
For many, this is the impossible. If you’ve been into bodybuilding or any type of physique transformation, there’s a good chance that you’ve been brainwashed by the extreme bulking versus cutting phases.
Here’s the problem. When you bulk, yeah, you gain muscle mass, but you also gain fat. And when you cut, yes, you get shredded, but you lose a lot of muscle.
This is where Instant Knockout comes in. It’s not designed to help you lose weight. And let me set the record straight…
Losing weight should NEVER be your goal (unless you’re super obese). The goal is to lose FAT, not mere bodyweight – there’s a difference!
Your goal should be to two things:
- Eliminate body fat that’s covering up your muscle
- Get in shape and conditioned (aka – be healthy and able to walk up the stairs without getting out of breath!)
**Now if you’re goal is to pack on size and mass, then Instant Knockout is not for you. Instead, read my post about TestoFuel.
Does Instant Knockout Work?
Does Instant Knockout really help you burn fat? Yes, but not on its own.
And this is where many get confused. They’ll take a fat burner and expect miracles to happen while they’re eating potato chips on the couch watching Netflix instead of doing their second session of cardio.
If you’re not serious about getting ripped, shredded, conditioned, cut (and whatever cool-sounding words there are!), then save your money.
However, if you’re already on a consistent workout program, eating the right foods, and you’re committed to results, then Instant Knockout will certainly help you push through that plateau.
Visit the Instant Knockout Website
If you’re ready to get ripped while maintaining your hard-earned muscle with Instant Knockout, click the button below to buy directly from the manufacturer.
Instant Knockout Ingredients List
Now let’s take a close look at the Instant Knockout label. Each ingredient is listed below, and what it’s for.
You may also notice that there are no proprietary blends. You know exactly what you’re putting into your body, and that’s important!
- Green Tea Extract – Boosts your metabolism and helps break down stored energy.
- Cayenne Pepper Seeds – Loaded with vitamins A, C, and B6, this ingredient helps your body store carbs more efficiently.
- Glucomannan – This is an interesting ingredient because it’s a source of complex carbs that helps reduce your craving for sugar.
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Considered the best and cleanest source of caffeine found in most every reputable fat burner (this is one ingredient you expect to see).
- Vitamin B6 – Vitamin B6 helps increase metabolism and also helps with fat oxidation.
- Vitamin B12 – Taking vitamin B12 helps your body breakdown food for energy (this is why many people get vitamin B12 injections).
- GTF Chromium – An almost forgotten supplement that helps your body metabolize fats and sugars, and also controls insulin.
- Zinc – Zinc increases protein synthesis, which is crucial for building and maintaining lean muscle.
- Piperine – Extracted from black pepper, piperine helps with proper digestion and kick-starts thermogenesis.
- Green Coffee Bean – Used to help reduce cravings for certain types of foods, especially those high in sugar.
My Instant Knockout Review: 8 Weeks
My Instant Knockout review is based on taking it for 8-weeks. I’ve taken this fat burner several times, so I’ll consolidate those results into my review as well.
Below are my personal Instant Knockout results below. It’s important to note that I was doing bodybuilding style workouts and my diet was ‘cleaner’ that is normally is (I’ll say 85/15).
- I did not lose once ounce of muscle or strength at any time while taking Instant Knockout (this is super important to me)
- My veins were becoming more visible after the 2nd week
- Pumps during my workouts were more pronounced after the 2nd week
- About week 4 is when I really started noticing a difference in my abs
- I used Instant Knockout as my pre-workout, so that saved me a little money
- My energy was up throughout the day as long as I watched my diet close (even with a good diet, I tend to get sluggish mid-day)
How Long Does Instant Knockout Take to Work?
The one thing you can expect almost right away is your energy levels. But the other benefits don’t come so quickly.
You have to give Instant Knockout at least 2 weeks to start seeing differences in your physique. After that, the results continue steadily, and you can expect to plateau around week 8.
- The only fat burner that helps you maintain muscle while cutting
- Better workouts, pumps, and you can train harder and longer
- Insane increase in stamina
- Drastic improvements in overall body composition within the first 4 weeks (again, this depends on how strict your diet is)
- Can be used as a pre-workout supplement
- Though it takes a couple of weeks to work, the results are lasting (as long as you continue training and eating consistently)
- It DOES help with cravings! I had almost forgotten about that, but I was not craving snacks like cereal, which I’m a sucker for
- Pure ingredients, and no proprietary blends
- Only available direct through the manufacturer (use the links on this page to purchase – this helps support my site as I do get rewarded – thank you!)
- 4 pills per day at different times (can be hard to remember, so set a reminder in your phone for these times!)
- Kinda pricey if you’re only getting 1 bottle (make sure you get their buy 3 get 1 free offer)
How Do You Take Instant Knockout?
I often stray from the label. You know us bodybuilders, we always think more is better. But I strongly urge you to stick to the label on the sone.
How to take Instant Knockout: Take 1 capsule, 4 times per day between meals
That is a pain to remember. But I found that if you just set those 4 reminders on your phone, you’ll be fine.
I also recommend taking it before your workouts. You could stack your first serving with some branched-chain amino acids for the perfect pre-workout mix. And I’ll go more in-depth on other supplements you can take with Instant Knockout below…
Instant Knockout For a Mass Cycle…Huh??
I didn’t mention this before, but I’ve actually experimented with Instant Knockout during a time where I was wanting to pack on more muscle mass.
I wanted something that would kill those cravings and help my body metabolize all the food I was eating.
Results? It worked! I didn’t gain near as much extra fat while gaining size and getting stronger.
What to Stack with Instant Knockout
One of my peeves with supplement reviews is people neglect to tell you what else they were taking with the product they’re reviewing. And let’s be honest, no one ever takes just one supplement!
So I’m going to share my typical supplements I stack with Instant Knockout:
- Protein powder – I use 1.5 scoops of whey for my post-workout shake when I’m cutting, and I may add another shake later in the day between meals.
- BCAAs – This is perfect to stack with Instant Knockout as a pre-workout
- Multivitamin – This is a basic supplement we should all be taking whether we want to gain muscle mass or lean out.
- Instant Knockout – I will only take this once or twice a year, or when I get the bug to lean out and get more cut.
You don’t necessarily have to stack Instant Knockout with anything. But if you’re serious about training then chances are you already take most of what I’ve posted above.
And these other supplements are ones I stay on year-round. You can read more about my lean muscle building supplement stack in this post: Best Supplement Stack for Getting Ripped and Cut
Can You Stack Instant Knockout with Pre Workout?
I DO NOT recommend taking a pre-workout while taking Instant Knockout unless it’s a non-stimulant pre-workout. Otherwise, that’s just way too many stimulants.
But I would much rather see you stack Instant Knockout with a BCAA supplement for pre-workout. That’s a powerful combination.
Decide if Instant Knockout is for You
The thing I like most about Instant Knockout is the clear-cut label. You should always be aware of what ingredients you’re taking and how much. And Instant Knockout gives you the precise amount of every ingredient on the label.
I also like the fact that this isn’t like other fat burners. It’s more of a true conditioning agent. It’s specifically designed to help you maintain muscle mass while getting cut. Not many ‘fat burners’ can make that claim.
Train with Passion,
Where to Buy Instant Knockout
Now that you’ve read about my experience in my TestoFuel review, and you know what to expect, I encourage you to get started!
Just click the button below and it will take you to the TestoFuel website.
***Don’t forget to take advantage of the BUY 3 GET 1 FREE offer!